• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camping Trip- Jan14th-15th - BACK ON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a catheter picc line in my arm and I've been taking IV anitibiotics for 2 weeks. Picc line comes out next week. If the doc says I can go, then I'm going. I do appreciate the concern though. thank you.

I have never been, but I'm assuming at this time of year (with no actual car camping locations) that it will be pretty slow. So far it is me, and my best friend jason who is very laid back easy going guy.

I'd love to go but I've never really been lol and I'd have no clue what to bring.

It's primitive camping, so tent, bag, food, something to cook in. Jason and I will have most of the stuff to make fire and process wood. I decent ax would help. I've got a sven saw, so I want to try it out.

You don't need to know anybody else. John is a good guy. I would
love to join you guys, but I won't be able to.

John, did you get the pack you were looking for?

I sure did, found it on amazon for $72.00 shipped. I thought that was a decent price for the Condor. I forgot how much room is in the bag. When I pulled it out, it looked kinda small, then I unzipped it all and started looking in it and the thing is big. I forgot when you showed me yours (the bag I mean). Yeah, I love that bag. I've got it in my trunk as a get home bag, but plan on using it for this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom