• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

Ironically. This is the same thing I've been going through for these knives. He has all his materials outsourced..water jetted blanks, heat treatment and sheathes. The blame has been placed on these others, rather than himself. Among other things.[/QUSOUNDS LIKE A WOMEN I KNOW WHO RAN FOR PRESIDENT.

this popped up "first" and you still made the purchase?? I had direct contact with ed and he lied his ass off about how he had made everything good here. So....who's the immature , loudmouth, keyboard warrior that needs to mind his own? maybe he's partial to northerners? Thank you for serving our country and i hope if you continue to deal with scum that your luck holds up

That is interesting..
So, he said that he squashed all the BS he put me through, and actually sent me my knives?
Thats pretty awesome, I've never owned an invisible knife before - explains why I can't find it.

Everyone has their own opinion based on their experiences. The OP has one opinion which was not a good experience at all. Vito, seems to have another opinion based on what I am not sure, but he says it was a good experience.

When going through threads like this, it is imperative that we remember that we read and form our own opinions. Glad that Vito decided, after all this time, to get involved in this thread and give a different view. I know I always trust (sarcasm) the opinions of those who post three months after the fact, have little more than a passing involvement in the thread, and resort to bad mouthing those who disagree with him. Hang in there Vito, with the limited communication skills you have, you will definitely go far on ODT. NYC is a wonderful place for you. Far enough away that you will never have to face anyone who disagrees with you in this thread. Glad you joined the site, you provide amusement to me. Keep it up, I need a good laugh.

Hmm, I just searched on Edmondson elite and sure enough, this thread pops up first!

I did the same thing. Pretty awesome.

I have no doubt the dude has plenty of satisfied customers. Its the only reason I tried to do business with him in the first place... This thread, unfortunately; shows what hes also capable of.

Really? Because I posted a positive experience and even ended it in a respectful manner? At what point anywhere , aside from your words and actions, did I "sound like a d******"? You sound like a loudmouth online tough guy... grow the **** up...

Charlie, is that you? I see that Vito is no longer correct. As for being a loudmouth online tough guy, that's only true when I TYPE IN ALL CAPS FROM THE SECURITY OF MY PARENTS BASEMENT! :rolleyes: In person, well, that's another story. :lemo:

Back
Top Bottom