• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

Glad that worked out for ya fella.

Me and 3sport both sent him this thead before he blocked us.

Maybe you can tell fat boy that I'm still waiting on my knives?

Really appreciate you posting here, I had let all that die and forgot about that doucher Charlie, over there living with his inlaws in AL.

Not that its E V E R going to happen... but, if a knife from that **** head ever showed up at my house. The only thing I'd post showing it off, is a video of me destroying it.

Probably should've made your own marketing thread. People can read the previous post here.

To answer your question/statement about it being a learning lesson... Sure was. Charlie Edmonson is a lying thief, and a ****ing asshole. :thumb:
Lmfao... wow... I thought this was a thread with a bunch of men... you sound like a bunch of immature high schoolers... my response was respectful and only shared my experience... I felt that was the right thing considering my experience was totally different... and being that he had been fair with me I couldn't help but do that...

Glad that worked out for ya fella.

Me and 3sport both sent him this thead before he blocked us.

Maybe you can tell fat boy that I'm still waiting on my knives?

Really appreciate you posting here, I had let all that die and forgot about that doucher Charlie, over there living with his inlaws in AL.

Not that its E V E R going to happen... but, if a knife from that **** head ever showed up at my house. The only thing I'd post showing it off, is a video of me destroying it.

Probably should've made your own marketing thread. People can read the previous post here.

To answer your question/statement about it being a learning lesson... Sure was. Charlie Edmonson is a lying thief, and a ****ing asshole. :thumb:
Lmfao... wow... I thought this was a thread with a bunch of men... you sound like a bunch of immature high schoolers... my response was respectful and only shared my experience... I felt that was the right thing considering my experience was totally different... and being that he had been fair with me I couldn't help but do that...

THATS simple... this was my first custom knife purchase... i wanted to do some research online about Edmondson elite... this popped up first...
this popped up "first" and you still made the purchase?? I had direct contact with ed and he lied his ass off about how he had made everything good here. So....who's the immature , loudmouth, keyboard warrior that needs to mind his own? maybe he's partial to northerners? Thank you for serving our country and i hope if you continue to deal with scum that your luck holds up

Back
Top Bottom