• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bud's Gun Shop thievery

Throw it on your CC then. Oh wait, they charge interest too. Tip#1 I would stop blaming Bud's and maybe work on a little self reflection. This is an unfair slam on them. They aren't making you buy the damn thing. Tip #2,dont finance pleasure or a toy or something that is a non-necessity.

Bottom feeders in the credit business. They charge a lot for their services cause people will pay!

Not gouging (favorite ODT concept), just charging what the market will bear. If there were no market at that price, they wouldn't be in the business.

Look at the Rent to Own operations. 1500 bucks for what you can buy outright for 900 to 1,000. It pays to read the contract, and there is NO FREE LUNCH.

I've used Bud's several times over the years, for cash sales only and have been very satisfied. :hat:
And, IMHO, I see no issues with Hickok45, as he has had a long run doing what many of us would like to have done:
get free guns, shoot them all over and sponsored to just shoot the shiatt about them. Hard to beat that.

You should delete this “cancel culture” ramble. Buds is not “ripping off” or stealing from anyone. They aren’t forcing anyone to buy a gun. You have many options to purchase guns from Buds or elsewhere. Hell, they are giving you the gun AND free financing for months! If I ran a gun store I’d sue someone for slander that posted libelous BS like this online.

You should delete this “cancel culture” ramble. Buds is not “ripping off” or stealing from anyone. They aren’t forcing anyone to buy a gun. You have many options to purchase guns from Buds or elsewhere. Hell, they are giving you the gun AND free financing for 90 days! If I ran a gun store I’d sue someone for slander that posted libelous BS like this online.
180 days now. That’s a “father & son” kinda deal.... No reason to be whining... for sure...

Back
Top Bottom