• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds Gun Shop Credova financing service.

I just paid it off with a debit card out of my checking account. They said they will send me a payoff confirmation in 5-10 minutes by email. nearly 1500 dollars. They said it will take 24 hours to process the payment? Why does it take 24 hours to process a debit card?

If I don't receive the payoff in 15 minutes I will let you know.
What gun did you get? :D

What the chief complaints in the negative reviews? Is it like Capital One back in the late '90's, delaying posting of payments so they could clip their customers for the $38 late fee?
Did you read the link I posted? People are paying off stuff and still getting screwed months later saying they owe more money. Then having their credit affected negatively.

Priced an AC unit lately? :frusty:
Paid over 12K for a complete system replace with duct repairs a few years ago.....it hurt but was doable. Paid cash for my last car purchase at CarMax too. Dad was looking down on me from Heaven smiling.

OH and for mortgages we have been using Quicken/Rocket Mortgage for the last three....they have NEVER sold our note and always given us the best rate. For the home we just purchased in CO we got 3.4%

As long as you paid if off before the end of the terms it was a completely free loan. Not sure I'd ever do it with a gun though.
They count on your extending the note....and I agree, NEVER for anything so inexpensive as a gun.

Did you read the link I posted? People are paying off stuff and still getting screwed months later saying they owe more money. Then having their credit affected negatively.
I didn't read the link. Sorry. Thanks for the info though. Lending companies are the worst. I haven't (thank God) had much experience with them but I've heard horror stories and paid off loans my middle brother took out on stupid shyte like motorcycles when he was a young dumbass. I hated dealing with the scumbags.

Got the email though not what I wanted.

Dear Gary,

Per our conversation today, below is a summary of the payment that has been scheduled. Should you need to change or revoke the payment authorization prior to the payment processing, please contact our office with a minimum of 48 business hours prior. Please ensure the funds remain available for the below date as any rejected payment may result in additional insufficient funds fees.

Auto pay is canceled as of today 01/30/2020

Sincerely,

You'll be fine...........:doh:

images

Back
Top Bottom