• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to Buy  Brush mower

I do not need another one but if I did I would be on my way to see this guy. Make him a cash offer standing in front of him. Looks like some work to do on it but Dr has all the parts. When ordering get the heavy duty blade. The added weight assists in the cutting and it sharpens on both sides. The folks at Dr are great and very helpful.

Good luck.

I do not need another one but if I did I would be on my way to see this guy. Make him a cash offer standing in front of him. Looks like some work to do on it but Dr has all the parts. When ordering get the heavy duty blade. The added weight assists in the cutting and it sharpens on both sides. The folks at Dr are great and very helpful.

Good luck.
Is a good deal. Emailed yesterday. Post removed today so it must have sold. Not ad cheap but ordered one today. Thanks for input.

Let me know how you like it. As I said, be sure you hit the heavy blade. The weight helps with the momentum of the blade rotation and helps it cut. It is also designed to be sharpened on both sides. You cut with it half a day, take the blade off, turn it over and you are good to go for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom