• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Brush mower

robcho

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
Looking for a DR Trimmer brush mower, Brush Hog mower or something similar to clear property. Anyone have one or experience with one. I am needing brush cleared on property that is covered with riars and saplings. I will be mowing on a slope with rocks and stumps so most tractors with bush hogs are out.

I have a Dr all terrain brush cutter. If you find and buy one you will not be disappointed. Good luck locating and buying one.

Which model do you have if you don't mind me asking?
20161005_061451.jpg
20161005_061508.jpg
20161005_061524.jpg

Looking for a DR Trimmer brush mower, Brush Hog mower or something similar to clear property. Anyone have one or experience with one. I am needing brush cleared on property that is covered with riars and saplings. I will be mowing on a slope with rocks and stumps so most tractors with bush hogs are out.

Check Craigslist for Gravely two wheel tractors. https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/grd/d/dacula-gravely-model/7348501689.html
The late 70’s and 80’s models have electric start on Koehler engines. They are a beast. The 30” brush hog will take down 3” saplings.

Take it from me - Been there done that with a walk behind. Get a tractor with a 3PH where you can raise and lower your mower if you have any amount of significant mowing to do.

BTW - I have a Grillo 107 with both sickle blade and flail mower. Also have an acrease pull behind I use behind my 4 wheeler, but it would not work if you have stumps and rocks to deal with

Back
Top Bottom