• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Browning Prosteel Safe Issue

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
So, I was having such a headache with my Browning Safe. Bought this thing back in 2019 at Academy Sports. Lately, it was giving me a hard time to open it; every time, I would put in the correct passcode, safe would give me the green beep, BUT would not open. And I had to try for about three to four times, till it would let the locks move. I contact Browning thru email, sent some pictures of the safe and my receipt, one gentleman replied back asking for the serial number. I couldn't find the damn number... Till finally I found on top of the safe, on the back left corner. - So, they sent me a brand new electronic locker and all parts, also a link for a YouTube video in "How to change it". I Did it today.

But I thought "If things starts getting out of hands, I will have to call in our Brother SafeCracka SafeCracka ..." lucky I was able to change all partes, following the video, by the way.

NOTE: If ANY of you need a Safe with an amazing price, don't do as I did; please contact SafeCracka SafeCracka ... (I didn't know him back than...)

Second picture is the new one in...
20210502_143736.jpg

20210502_143743.jpg

Back
Top Bottom