• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bows

Depending on your draw length I have a Matthews LX that I had posted a while back....complete set up ready to go to the woods for 400.oo Only been shot about 50 times in just like new condition.

I am a lefty and I am thinking about buying a bow because I have never bow hunted but what brand should I get? If anyone on here has one let me know.

You get whatever brand suits you the most. Shoot as many of them as you can and buy the one YOU like best.
Most all bow manufacturers make high quality bows. You wouldn't go wrong wrong buying any of them.

You get whatever brand suits you the most. Shoot as many of them as you can and buy the one YOU like best.
Most all bow manufacturers make high quality bows. You wouldn't go wrong wrong buying any of them.

Thats the best advice you could get. I have watched soooo many people go to the pawn shop and buy whatever bow they could get, stop by Wally World and buy just any arrows. Then get mad and give up bow hunting saying it just isnt right for me. If they had just taken the time to do it right and get the stuff that FITS them they would have loved it. Not enough can be said about getting a bow that is right for you and havinig it set up (by someone that knows what they are doing) for you. You will be happier and enjoy the sport ALOT more!! That includes getting the right arrows for you and your bow!!

I just sold my Mathews Z7 and bought a Bowtech Destoyer 350. All I can say is WOW, this is with out a doubt the most accurate, smoothest drawing and fastest bow I have ever shot. Once I got it dialed in I had to quit shooting groups, I was ruining to many arrow.

2006 Mathews Switchback. Like denbow said about his Destroyer......I had to stop shooting groups cause good arrows aren't cheap. I want a new Z7 Extreme so I can give my Switchback to my oldest son, I finally got him interested in something besides video games.

I'm selling a 2010 Hoyt Turbohawk loaded to the bone! Hunting and 3D ready! with much more....just can't shoot anymore. Got dead bone in left wrist from a major injury that I am just now able to get surgery on...Dr. Said no more bow:( I loved that Bow. I went from a Matthews Switchback to that bow! Will never go Matthews again if I can ever shoot again.

I just sold my Mathews Z7 and bought a Bowtech Destoyer 350. All I can say is WOW, this is with out a doubt the most accurate, smoothest drawing and fastest bow I have ever shot. Once I got it dialed in I had to quit shooting groups, I was ruining to many arrow.

My brother shoots a Destroyer 350. It is an amazing bow! At 27" DL he is still shooting 317 fps with GT Nug Zebras.

Back
Top Bottom