• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the fox news stereotypes all the actual factual data shows millennials are the hardest working generation since the greatest generation.

Boomers and genXers like to project their laziness and reliance on government on the millennials but the data doesn't add up. They work more hours, make better decisions, and make more money.

Good luck with your next jumbo buck or lucky 7 though :thumb:
Sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little while I was reading this. If we are making categoric accusations then, I would think Millenial's are in a far better place to make wise financial decisions and enter the workforce well-prepared/well-educated, I mean when you are still living with your parents and they are supporting you, you can take your time...

Sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little while I was reading this. If we are making categoric accusations then, I would think Millenial's are in a far better place to make wise financial decisions and enter the workforce well-prepared/well-educated, I mean when you are still living with your parents and they are supporting you, you can take your time...
That's because we're not dumb, we stay home and save up to buy a house, we don't want to be renting a trailer at 55 years old like genX.

This is obviously not the case for Millenial's categorically, but you are way off base regarding the GenX financial position, work ethic and reliance on the government, again, definitely describes some of GENx but not the majority.

That's because we're not dumb, we stay home and save up to buy a house, we don't want to be renting a trailer at 55 years old like genX.
Okay this is my 3200 square ft trailer on 5 acres...that's paid for.
Ummm by my electrical company
20231027_192547.jpg

But while you're "staying at home" and "saving up", the GenX'r or Boomer that raised you is footing the bill..

What you mean to say is that the genX and boomers failed to raise their kids properly, failed to give them proper guidance. They let MTV and the government raise their kids because that's how they were raised.

Millennial parents aren't doing that, millennials are spending way more time with our kids, way lower divorce rate than genX and boomers, and way more likely to homeschool.

Millennials are going to make America great again.

According to Visual Capitalist, the baby boomers own half of America's $156 trillion in privately held assets — but Gen X owns 30%, the next largest share and more than the Silent Generation and millennials combined.Oct 22, 2023

Mama's wrong again.
Yeah because the house they paid 30k for in 1979 is now worth a million dollars because of all their inflationary spending.

That's assets, that's not earnings. But we wouldn't expect genX to understand basic economics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom