Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way more self employed millennials than genX.

Being incapable of self management is the defining nature of GenX.
1710082661167.png

GenXers think learning one basic skill then working at the same company do the same thing for 30 years is flex that makes them hard workers.
I don't advocate "learning one basic skill then working at the same company do the same thing for 30 years" but it does provide security. However, jumping from job to job, career path to career path, in search of a 3%-5% increase in pay is also not a good plan. I think the primary difference between GENx and millenial's is "self-worth", GENxr's are willing to put in the time and work their way up the ladder, millenial's think they deserve a management position before they even fully understand how to do the job.

I don't advocate "learning one basic skill then working at the same company do the same thing for 30 years" but it does provide security. However, jumping from job to job, career path to career path, in search of a 3%-5% increase in pay is also not a good plan. I think the primary difference between GENx and millenial's is "self-worth", GENxr's are willing to put in the time and work their way up the ladder, millenial's think they deserve a management position before they even fully understand how to do the job.
That's the long way of saying GenX are scared to take leadership roles like I said earlier. They are 45-60 now, and still think being forklift certified is a flex. Millennials are quickly becoming the bosses and managers of genXers. And with boomers almost all retired, We're taking over, genX had their chance to lead and didn't want it.

That's the long way of saying GenX are scared to take leadership roles like I said earlier. They are 45-60 now, and still think being forklift certified is a flex. Millennials are quickly becoming the bosses and managers of genXers. And with boomers almost all retired, We're taking over, genX had their chance to lead and didn't want it.
You are right, millenial's are in fact taking leadership roles, I mean...somebody's got to be in charge of making sure that the hamburgers aren't overcooked and the pizza's arrive on time. I'm pretty sure that GENxr's and boomer's will always have their place, somebody has to actually understand how things work and be able to take an idea from concept to fruition.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert , I'm just busting your stones. I know just as many sh!tty GENxr's as I do millenial's. People are what they are, regardless of age/generation.

I'm pretty sure everyone is just cutting up in this nutsack thread. Except the people dumb enough to buy scratch offs, pretty sure I offended them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom