• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BOLO, Please

I'd still bore a hole, about 4' deep and drop a cinderblock on a chain down it and tamp it in. Chain to the plow with the lock buried part way in the ground. If the scum suckers really want it, they'll get it but it'll make them work.

That’s an awesome idea. I want to leave random stuff by the road locked down like this and film what happens lol

That’s an awesome idea. I want to leave random stuff by the road locked down like this and film what happens lol
Just FYI, they were not left by the road they were in the flowerbed at the end of my drive and I worked very hard to make them look good and some POS takes them. Now for an ODT member to think they are being funny at my loss is another slap in the face. Thank you so much for making light of my loss. May you be blessed.

hopefully not making light of your loss cause I'm pretty certain everyone on here would like to punch that thief in the face. And i for one feel for your loss as I've had stuff taken from end of my drive also. But to foil would be thieves would be entertaining.

Just FYI, they were not left by the road they were in the flowerbed at the end of my drive and I worked very hard to make them look good and some POS takes them. Now for an ODT member to think they are being funny at my loss is another slap in the face. Thank you so much for making light of my loss. May you be blessed.

Not making light of your loss. I’m sure you worked hard on restoring them and some piece of **** stole them. I’m just saying it would be funny to watch some piece of **** struggle trying to steal something out of my yard. Hopefully they would pull hard enough to throw out their back and have to crawl back into their ****box to get the hell out of dodge. I hope whoever stole your items drops them on their foot and has to run on flat feet for the rest of their life.

Not making light of your loss. I’m sure you worked hard on restoring them and some piece of **** stole them. I’m just saying it would be funny to watch some piece of **** struggle trying to steal something out of my yard. Hopefully they would pull hard enough to throw out their back and have to crawl back into their ****box to get the hell out of dodge. I hope whoever stole your items drops them on their foot and has to run on flat feet for the rest of their life.

Much better way of saying it, thanks for the clarification. I am with you right there. That I would like to see, much easier to catch as well.

A load of buckshot in their ass would be the only thing that would make me feel better, if it happened to me that is.

Several years ago my daughter and son-in-law were remodeling a house to flip. Someone was stealing supplies and tools from the job site. They put a trail cam in a tree near the back porch and they came back and stole the trail cam. 😡
Just had a conversation about this same thing with a neighbor yesterday.

friend of mine has a 'pallet cabin ' in Big Frog. had some douchbags break his gate, steal his chainsaw and an old single bbl shotgun. They used the shotgun to blast the trail camera.... but never saw the 2nd trail cam.. by the time LE got on it 1 of 3 was already in the county tank for shoplifting and 1 other was apprehended. big fan of trail cams but have to keep them hidden.

Back
Top Bottom