• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BOLO, Please

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Between last night and this afternoon, when I discovered them missing, some lowlife POS stole two antique mule drawn plows that I had cleaned up and painted to use as "yard art" next to my driveway. I'f anyone spots these please do not approach the individual, just reach out to me. Walton County and I will handle.

These were stolen in the Bewteen Ga community off Double Springs Rd.

On another note, I kinda liked how they looked done in UGA colors so I would like to get a couple more and duplicate the ones that were stolen.
62TQPn6W-548315447.jpeg

Between last night and this afternoon, when I discovered them missing, some lowlife POS stole two antique mule drawn plows that I had cleaned up and painted to use as "yard art" next to my driveway. I'f anyone spots these please do not approach the individual, just reach out to me. Walton County and I will handle.

These were stolen in the Bewteen Ga community off Double Springs Rd.

On another note, I kinda liked how they looked done in UGA colors so I would like to get a couple more and duplicate the ones that were stolen.View attachment 6158571
Are those the ones you got from Eric's place?

I really hope you find the characters and your plows. I had someone relieve me of a new roll of fencing and a sears 10ft jon boat... I worked with a guy Lyn Hollingsworth that was a preacher in Between. When he 1st told me where he preached i was like , what? in between where.

Are those the ones you got from Eric's place?
Two of the ones I got there. I cleaned them up and painted them. It was a bunch of work for some thieving POS to just take them. I did not chain them down as I didn't think anyone would walk off with them. That one planter was heavy. Oh well, now I am looking to replace them.

I really hope you find the characters and your plows. I had someone relieve me of a new roll of fencing and a sears 10ft jon boat... I worked with a guy Lyn Hollingsworth that was a preacher in Between. When he 1st told me where he preached i was like , what? in between where.
Loganville and Athens

Back
Top Bottom