• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BOLO, Please

If you ever get towards Newnan area I've got a small plow thing in my yard you're welcome to. Was sitting there years ago leaning against a tree when I bought the house and hasn't moved

Thank you so much for the kind offer and I will get back with you. Got a bunch going on but may be able to come next week.

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth but do you by chance have picture of it?

Thank you so much for the kind offer and I will get back with you. Got a bunch going on but may be able to come next week.

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth but do you by chance have picture of it?
IMG_1879.JPG

Sorry to hear abut the theft. If you get a second set fixed up don't bother to chain 'em down. Just hide a trailcam where it can capture a tag number and maybe you will have better luck catching the a__holes.

Sorry to hear abut the theft. If you get a second set fixed up don't bother to chain 'em down. Just hide a trailcam where it can capture a tag number and maybe you will have better luck catching the a__holes.
Thank you for the advice. It is appreciated.

It sucks that you are going to have to drive a stake in the ground really deep that you can chain them to and lock them down to keep someone from stealing them (if you decide to replace them) !
Sorry SOBs will steal anything nowadays!
I agree but I see underground utilities

So get those marked before a stake is driven in the ground

I'd still bore a hole, about 4' deep and drop a cinderblock on a chain down it and tamp it in. Chain to the plow with the lock buried part way in the ground. If the scum suckers really want it, they'll get it but it'll make them work.

Back
Top Bottom