• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Blackhawk Bedside Holster - Universal / Ambidextrous

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
blackhawk_com_getattachment_Products_Holsters_Duty_Gear_Holste8f4f4e5315b8748b20cd09d70b547d0b.jpg

Review: Blackhawk Bedside Holster - Universal / Ambidextrous
Price: $26.95
Retailer: Amazon.com

I ordered a Blackhawk Bedside Holster (Universal / Ambidextrous) from Amazon and was excited to get it and put into action replacing the space in my nightstand drawer. I received it promptly and opened it up, anxious to slide my Glock 17 into her. The quality is everything you'd expect from Blackhawk. The holster is made of a very durable nylon with a reinforced hard insert with slide resistant areas to fit between the mattress and box springs. The stitching is also very well done. The stitching creates a snug fit for your handgun to fit into. My Glock 17 and Glock 19 fits very securely, covering the trigger safely and providing an easy way to access my handgun from the side of my bed. What disappoints me greatly, is that the holster does not accommodate a handgun with a light. My Glock 17 sports a Streamlight TLR-1s and while on the handgun, it will not fit into the holster. Thus this holster is not going to work for me.

Back
Top Bottom