• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Lives Matter - Attacks on 9/11

Wife is heading to the in-laws tonight and then they are driving to HHI for a wedding on Saturday. Didn't know anything like this would be happening. Last thing I want to be is cut off from my wife of 33 years if things get out of hand.

there is a malcolm x grassroots movement here at georgia state supposedly having a meeting next week

i find it funny they have to use a great leader who has been dead for 4 decades to even give off a tiny air of legitimacy.

they are all just playing civil rights, these idiots have no idea what it is really like to be treated as a second class citizen

there is a malcolm x grassroots movement here at georgia state supposedly having a meeting next week

i find it funny they have to use a great leader who has been dead for 4 decades to even give off a tiny air of legitimacy.

they are all just playing civil rights, these idiots have no idea what it is really like to be treated as a second class citizen
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say Malcom X was a great leader. He promoted violence to achieve his mission

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say Malcom X was a great leader. He promoted violence to achieve his mission
what was his mission?

honestly as far as i could tell he as a black dude lived in a time where the government and society as a whole truly was against him (as a second class citizen) and yet he was supposed to be an american the same as anyone else. and his quote "by any means necessary" really is taken out of context by the idiot Black lives matter movement. that quote as far as some others are in direct context to him defending his family. i feel like that should resonate with the majority of us.

i view malcolm x more as a proponent of the individual than one as a race or culture.

malcolm x was killed because as an individual he was standing up to the nation of islam in the same way he stood up to every other "enemy" of his.

Wife is heading to the in-laws tonight and then they are driving to HHI for a wedding on Saturday. Didn't know anything like this would be happening. Last thing I want to be is cut off from my wife of 33 years if things get out of hand.
She'll be OK. They just want the white man (the devil) dead. The white man's wife, daughters, granddaughters are safe. :afro:

what was his mission?

honestly as far as i could tell he as a black dude lived in a time where the government and society as a whole truly was against him (as a second class citizen) and yet he was supposed to be an american the same as anyone else. and his quote "by any means necessary" really is taken out of context by the idiot Black lives matter movement. that quote as far as some others are in direct context to him defending his family. i feel like that should resonate with the majority of us.

i view malcolm x more as a proponent of the individual than one as a race or culture.

malcolm x was killed because as an individual he was standing up to the nation of islam in the same way he stood up to every other "enemy" of his.
Malcolm was thrown out of Martin Luther's movement because he espoused hate and violence.

Back
Top Bottom