Big V aint closing

Most of the students from Georgia that apply at tech don’t get accepted . Because it a full of students from foreign countries .
Because the foreign students pay three or four times as much tuition .

So less Georgia students and more foreigners equals a lot lot lot more money to pay the college president his two million a year salary .

Well, if this guy can keep his stuff together at KSU he's guaranteed a spot in Summer 2023...it's called a "conditional acceptance" and we are so glad he has a chance to go there. But you are correct. If my numbers are correct approximately 50.5k applied for 3.5k Freshman positions.

Busted.jpg
Range Day 009.jpg

He's planning to study Aerospace Engineering but he may lean towards Biomedical Engineering.

Son of a gun is smarter than I ever was...my dad was a lot smarter than me...I'm guessing it skipped a generation... and his mother can't be too bright 'cause she married me...

I'm sure being brought up around ODT'ers didn't hurt...too much...

Me too but not from varsity. They stink. The place I n Marietta that use to be called Betty's now called Brandi's. Best hot digs in GA. Hands down.
1377 Church street Ext, NW Marietta 30060. If you haven't tried them you haven't had a good hot dog.

I disagree... this place is terrible. The inside of the "diner" looks like it hasn't changed from the 70's when it was built. A gravel parking lot, with space for about 13 cars, but people can't park, causing even more problems getting in and out, or finding a space. The hotdogs are mediocre at best... I've had better hotdogs out of a MRE. The fries taste the same as something you would find on a school lunch tray. As a matter of fact, my buddy and I both said we should have stopped at the Varsity instead.
Screenshot_20220907-124521_Maps.jpg

Love me a good chili steak, slaw dog, onion rangs, and a large curry coke!

Used to eat there two or three times a week when I was in college across the interstate. It’s a wonder I’m not stopped up.

GT grad - had "two dogs all the way" almost every day for lunch for two years in the early 1980s- I have a very strong disposition. Over the years as I spoke to more recent GT students/grads - most have never eaten there. I take that as a sign of weakness for GT and evidence that it is no longer truly a Georgia school but an international school. When I ate there - it was bustling and hustling with a true cross section of Atlantans.
Same! I lived at the Varsity when I was there in the early 90’s. We would go through the tunnel under I-75 to get a good cleaning out.

Back
Top Bottom