• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big shout out to palmettomoon

freedom

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
palmettomoon palmettomoon made an extremely generous donation to Project Appleseed this Saturday at a private event for two local Troops of Boy Scouts.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

palmettomoon palmettomoon recently attended his first Appleseed event and watched a small statured, young girl struggle with rifles that didn't fit her, without complaint, for the entire weekend. She had a great attitude, but he built these two rifles so the next child would have a rifle that fit them and the training we provide.

They are some of the best examples of what we call a liberty training rifle, or LTR, that I've ever seen. They are modified 50th anniversary 10/22s with a new lightweight, adjustable stock, tech-slights, and a sling.

I can almost guarantee that you can bring any child to a Macon Georgia Appleseed shoot and we will now be able to accommodate them.

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=GA&statename=Georgia

It was my pleasure to be able to contribute something to the Project and thanks for all that you freedom freedom , brianf31 and other IITs do to teach these young people history, heritage and marksmanship. I can't speak highly enough of the Project and the caliber of volunteers it draws into its ranks. It's the most meaningful "event" the club hosts.

The club members generous donations of all that ammunition is very much appreciated too.

Sorry I forgot to mention them. Ammo availability sometimes keep people off the line. For those with children, don't let it keep you off the line in Macon. We will, with palmettomoon palmettomoon and the Marion Road Gun Club members help, make sure children that want to shoot will be able to.

The next event in Macon is May 14-15. Bring some little trigger pullers to help get these rifles broke in. Click the link in the OP to register.

Back
Top Bottom