• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to buy reloading equipment

I've not bought from them before, but Factory Sales have great prices on Lee equipment.

Based solely on customer service and unbelievable delivery times, I buy a lot from Midway USA.

Most of my powder and primers come from Powder Valley.

https://fsreloading.com/category/reloading-equipment/presses/turret-presses/

X2 on Factory Sales ... I've used them several times and was pleased with the pries and service.
Just be aware that they sometimes run low on stock when Lee is swamped with orders!

Isn't there a reloading supply up near Gainesville or did they go out of business? I remember talking to a guy that had a booth setup at the Cobb gun show last year and wanted to get up there. Now I live up here and don't remember the name!

Last edited:
x2 on Midsouth, they are close, TN. Ship times are very fast, fair prices. If you are looking for LEE equipment the prices will be better than the Blue,Green Red, name brand guys.
High Calibre carries some Dillon STuff, that is where I bought my 550 and the price was comparable to what I found online. Bargain Barn in Jasper has alot of powder and bullets, also Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.

Bargain barn didn't have anybullets or powders when I was there.

Isn't there a reloading supply up near Gainesville or did they go out of business? I remember talking to a guy that had a booth setup at the Cobb gun show last year and wanted to get up there. Now I live up here and don't remember the name!

Actually found the business card I had from this guy. It WAS Shooters World Direct in Braselton... apparently they went out of business :(

Actually found the business card I had from this guy. It WAS Shooters World Direct in Braselton... apparently they went out of business :(

Yea he used to have a shop, but now he only does shows. I was about to buy a Lee turret yesterday, but the place had a $200 price tag on it, as well as a $200 price tag for a classic and a Rockchucker. I was like wow.

Back
Top Bottom