• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to buy reloading equipment

soggybottomboy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking to start reloading and am curious where the best place online or in a store to purchase reloading equipment. The best price would be nice as well. I have looked at the Lee's turret press. Oh, I'm looking to reload 9mm, .223, .243, and .30-30.

Any knowledge and wisdom given will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I agree with SouthernGA, I use those three plus several more. Grafs does not charge a handling fee, just one flat rate shipping charge, their prices are a tiny bit higher on some things but it usually works out in the shipping that they are cheaper in the long run!

If you want to see some Dillon reloading equipment in operation, before you buy it, you need to get over to Sporting Arms over in Winterville, GA. If you want a phone number, let me know and I can PM it to you tonight when I get home from work, I don't have their number with me and I don't think they advertise or are listed in the phone Book

I've not bought from them before, but Factory Sales have great prices on Lee equipment.

Based solely on customer service and unbelievable delivery times, I buy a lot from Midway USA.

Most of my powder and primers come from Powder Valley.

https://fsreloading.com/category/reloading-equipment/presses/turret-presses/

x2 on Midsouth, they are close, TN. Ship times are very fast, fair prices. If you are looking for LEE equipment the prices will be better than the Blue,Green Red, name brand guys.
High Calibre carries some Dillon STuff, that is where I bought my 550 and the price was comparable to what I found online. Bargain Barn in Jasper has alot of powder and bullets, also Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.

Back
Top Bottom