• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best flashlight

So far everything I’ve tried from wurkkos has been good quality.

Re-vamp this thread
My 4 edc flashlights
IMG_1846.JPG

I am looking for a high quality bright very clean white color light that could be carried in a small belt holster. Any recommendations?

No Olights

I prefer streamlight or Sure Fire. Want to keep the light in the max 5-6” size range for length.

Can even be a weapon light if bracket comes off
Acebeam is bad to the bone

I am looking for a high quality bright very clean white color light that could be carried in a small belt holster. Any recommendations?

No Olights

I prefer streamlight or Sure Fire. Want to keep the light in the max 5-6” size range for length.

Can even be a weapon light if bracket comes off

Since you said no Olights,

Why no Olights again?

My SnapOn man loves them & swears by them.

He sells Streamlights & Surefire as well but really likes the Olights.
9f39a1e3bf4ebc45a360c7797b18fd62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

my mama always told me, ya get what ya pay fur
In most cases absolutely, but ever since seeing flashlight brands like Sofirn and Wurkkos it’s hard to pay $100 for a tactical or edc light again. I do like surefire and olight and have had many of them. Never tried acebeam yet.

In most cases absolutely, but ever since seeing flashlight brands like Sofirn and Wurkkos it’s hard to pay $100 for a tactical or edc light again. I do like surefire and olight and have had many of them. Never tried acebeam yet.
Acebeam is not cheap but the battery is cool and I don't like rechargeable but its a USB battery way cool really like the light. I had a teralux it was horrible. I spent 500 hours in caves the only light that survived was a Hubble and a cheap Rayovac tough light. Mag lights never made more than 2 trips.
HubbelLite USA Made Flashlight 1002-C Industrial Grade Compact Flashlight - NOS

Back
Top Bottom