• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best flashlight

cru9

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
I am looking for a high quality bright very clean white color light that could be carried in a small belt holster. Any recommendations?

No Olights

I prefer streamlight or Sure Fire. Want to keep the light in the max 5-6” size range for length.

Can even be a weapon light if bracket comes off

Surefire P3x Fury DF. I got the one with intellibeam.
18650 or cr123 batteries and 1k lumens.
The intellibeam is a nice feature.
Pair with a Thyrm Switchback and your GTG.

I use it every shift.

Sent from my NE2217 using Tapatalk

I'll sell you a surefire fury pretty cheap.

That said, I've been really liking my streamlights. Been using TRL HL for years and recently got a pro-tac for a rifle. Really throws light like a champ.

you could also go cloud defensive/modlight/ariska if you wanna get fancy with it.

Wurkkos FC12

5-5/16" long

Beulah Land Beulah Land had a giveaway talking about how much he liked the light. So, always needing another flashlight, I ordered one from the company website. You can get them from Amazon but they cost more.

Has multi modes. On/off is on tail cap. Uses a single 18650 rechargeable battery. On turbo mode, she'll light up the world. It's my new edc.

I don't know if it's the /best/ or not but I sure do like it.

Wurkkos FC12

5-5/16" long

Beulah Land Beulah Land had a giveaway talking about how much he liked the light. So, always needing another flashlight, I ordered one from the company website. You can get them from Amazon but they cost more.

Has multi modes. On/off is on tail cap. Uses a single 18650 rechargeable battery. On turbo mode, she'll light up the world. It's my new edc.

I don't know if it's the /best/ or not but I sure do like it.
Best for the price.

:nod:
I ordered two direct from Wurkkos, took right at two weeks to get here from China, <<slow boat. But I liked them so much I ordered two more. $24 each, with a 18650 battery. Great gifts!
I think mine took about 8 days. That’s why I have done 2-3 different giveaways for them is because they are inexpensive and great gifts. I have 3 for myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom