• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Eggroll in Metro Atlanta....

Hogdaddy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
51   0
Reaction score
It's gotten difficult over the years to find Chinese restaurants that make their own egg rolls. The only one that I know of is Canton Cooks 2 in Sandy Springs and it's a very good one. Anyone else know where to find a good egg roll. It seems most places use those lousy factory made egg rolls that have no flavor. I don't eat Chinese food like I used to, but have had a serious egg roll craving which I satisfied today. Also, does anyone remember the little hole in the wall Chinese place on Buford Highway just inside 285 0n the right 9back in the 80's). It was the first Chinese buffet I ever knew of and did a Mongolian Bbq. That place had the best egg rolls and wings on the little buffet.
4074EA07-9F49-4D59-996F-175ECBA641B9_1_201_a.jpeg

It's gotten difficult over the years to find Chinese restaurants that make their own egg rolls. The only one that I know of is Canton Cooks 2 in Sandy Springs and it's a very good one. Anyone else know where to find a good egg roll. It seems most places use those lousy factory made egg rolls that have no flavor. I don't eat Chinese food like I used to, but have had a serious egg roll craving which I satisfied today. Also, does anyone remember the little hole in the wall Chinese place on Buford Highway just inside 285 0n the right 9back in the 80's). It was the first Chinese buffet I ever knew of and did a Mongolian Bbq. That place had the best egg rolls and wings on the little buffet.
View attachment 3254657
Yes, I do remember that little hole-in-the-wall Chinese Restaurant on Buford Hwy. Excellent food!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I know I will never enjoy another egg roll since Jimmy's in Santa Barbara, Calif. closed. They were the absolute best of the best and nothing has ever come close. All I've eaten since then are just piss poor imitations.

Nothing compares to my home made eggrolls. Takes at least half a day to make them, and you have to eat them shortly after you pull them from the fryer, but I can eat them till I pop.

Tried to freeze them, and tried to cook ahead of time, both were nogo. Hot from the fryer is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom