• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best all around Gunsmith in the Atlanta Area

Well I haven't used them all, but Ken Lundquist at Tucker gun is a darn good one. Old school and does it all. Did a fantastic job on a neglected 1890 Winchester for me. He has also given me some excellent advice on several of my projects.

Really depends on what you wanna do. Joe West in Dahlonega is my choice for Colt SAA and Lever Winchester. Neal Spruill in Gainesville does pretty well on Ruger single actions. For rifle accuracy I send mine to Clarence Hammonds in Pennsylvania. Other than that I do mine myself.

As far as pistols are concerned John Harrison, in the Kennesaw area would be my vote. He and I have known each other for a couple of years now and he is a nice solid guy that turns out quality work.

Respectfully,

Wow, that's alot of good information guys. I know I like knowing who i can take my gun to and the quality of work they deliver as well as where they are in comparison to me. Let's keep it going.

I like John Harrison of Kennesaw and Lynn Holt of Douglasville.
As far as I know John is mostly 1911 work, and Lynn does it all. I have used both and both are really, really good. And, really busy.

Back
Top Bottom