• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best 7.62/308

Best High Tier AR10 for the Money

• FN Scar 17s

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • B&T APC308 DPM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KAC SR 25 APC

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • KAC SR 25ACC

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • LWRC R.E.P.R MKII

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did KAC do?
Retroactively applied essentially a 20% price increase on all orders. Ie, you bought a rifle and paid for it 14 months ago that you still have not received, you owe almost 20% more on it or they won't send it to you

What you are saying is that you wouldn't consider trusting anything from the 1900's, am I right?
No. But there are way better options these days. Lighter, better balanced, less felt recoil, much better ergos, better accuracy on the whole, push more options (heavier) loads, more customizable to specific needs, suppressed much more easily and even designed for suppressed use, easy mag changes.

No. But there are way better options these days. Lighter, better balanced, less felt recoil, much better ergos, better accuracy on the whole, push more options (heavier) loads, more customizable to specific needs, suppressed much more easily and even designed for suppressed use, easy mag changes.
Well the Modernized M14/M1A can be lighter, better balanced, it can have less felt recoil, it can have much better ergos, it delivers better accuracy on the whole, it's more customizable to specific needs, it's suppressed much more easily and even designed for suppressed use, but it's old like the wheel, and boomers love it - so I guess it's no good.

Just kidding, modernized M14s are awesome!

Op, if you want to shoot a number of these platforms, we have a group of us going down to Arena the last weekend of August. For sure will have a 17s, m17, m110, quality ar10, 20s, accurized m1a ebr and maybe an sr25 acc.

You can listen to boomers talk about their glory days, or you could get behind a number of these platforms and see for yourself.
BAHAHA!! I never even touched an M1a until about seven years ago. Well after having owned and used multiple AR10 platforms. In my opinion the M1a is a superior weapon. Too bad your arrogance doesn't allow you to have a simple difference of opinion without becoming condescending.

With that said, I agree the best thing for the OP is to shoot them and decide for himself. However, I would advise him to keep it to himself if he prefers the M1a unless he is prepared to be ridiculed by you.

I’ll stick with old faithful… In my opinion it is the most reliable and accurate modern semi auto 308. Although the M1A is a very close second and can be had for a much better price. It all depends on what your application and preferences are and there’s really no wrong answer if it fits your needs and is reliable when it counts!

Attachments

• D6B0430A-7B2C-4DB5-A0E5-6C62FAB44B72.jpeg
    D6B0430A-7B2C-4DB5-A0E5-6C62FAB44B72.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom