• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best 5.56 can for my buck?

Wonder what shops are selling these for? I know they don't deal with to many retailers correct? I see silencer shop has them for $609
Christian Armory Works right down the road from you has a great relationship with them and usually has some kind of group buy gluing on. Liberty themselves is less than 50 miles from your house in Trion. I have heard of people buying direct from liberty but have never tried myself. Pretty sure if you give them a call they will let you come over a demo one.

Christian Armory Works right down the road from you has a great relationship with them and usually has some kind of group buy gluing on. Liberty themselves is less than 50 miles from your house in Trion. I have heard of people buying direct from liberty but have never tried myself. Pretty sure if you give them a call they will let you come over a demo one.

Yeah I knew they were down the road near Trenton. Just trying to figure out what is the best way to go.....I didn't want to drop $1k on a trust, tax, and Suppressor but that's a good price for what you get and Liberty is about as good as it gets from what I hear.

Yeah I knew they were down the road near Trenton. Just trying to figure out what is the best way to go.....I didn't want to drop $1k on a trust, tax, and Suppressor but that's a good price for what you get and Liberty is about as good as it gets from what I hear.
Dude. The trust is free. Don't waste your money getting a 36 page trust that won't help you anymore than the free one listed on this very site. If you want an estate planning trust that is a different story, but for NFA ownership the one on the site is fine.

Dude. The trust is free. Don't waste your money getting a 36 page trust that won't help you anymore than the free one listed on this very site. If you want an estate planning trust that is a different story, but for NFA ownership the one on the site is fine.

I'm just afraid I'd fack something up, it seems pretty straightforward but I think Heavy D does them here for $150 and I know Jake at QRF has someone who does them for $100. The time and worry I would put in is well worth $100 to me! lol

CCW used the free one. He had me on the phone looking at mine which a lawyer did for me that is identical. In under 10 minutes he was done. His stamp was approved last month. Mine is on it's 9th stamp.

Back
Top Bottom