• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be on the look out for me guys

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
looking for an SVT-40.

I didnt post this in the want to buy section because it would just get over looked.

Price range I would like to be no more then $1,100.00 at the very hi end and hope & pray for less. I want a good shooter something I can rub in my dads face when I go over to his house to show him.

Last edited:
looking for an SVT-40.

I didnt post this in the want to buy section because it would just get over looked.

I will give 100rd of x54R
or
150 rounds x39

as a finders fee if i buy it or trade for it.

I hope you nobody finds one before my wedding. I have no credit card debt right now but I will if you find one I cant trade for.
Im always looking. But I'm also looking for a pretty outdated price. I've seen some stupid prices, and your signature makes me think we have similar ideas of value....mind giving a price cap?

Hey friend, they're out there. I asume you want a good shooter more than a mantle showpiece.....what else? Price range? Tell me more about what you want......

Last edited:
Look on the bright side, maybe the charge will be "lost" amongst all of the other wedding expenses.

Who knows, maybe the good folks at Cherokee can call it caterer's expense or something?

:p

Yeah, you're hosed.

Back
Top Bottom