• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bass Pro Black Friday gun deals

While I don't "quite" put BPS in the same gutter as CTD, Dick's, etc... since they didn't go complete ape feces after Sandy Hook, their unholy and unapologetic relationship with blatnatly anti gun BofA has me avoiding them at all cost. I had a BPS credit issued by BofA of course, and another BofA card. Each had a $20k line. I cancelled both and let them know why, including BPS. Shortly afterward they held a "2nd amendment sale on guns IF and ONLY if you used your BofA card." They likely aren't too stupid to see the hypocrisy but I'm sure they are too stupid to understand the irony.
Even though they are convenient, I'll happily drive right past them to shop elsewhere whenever possible. It is difficult missing out on all that gun knowledge behind the counter though. ;)

Yea I can't wait for academys ad. I got 3 guns there lastyear on black friday and I'll be there again. Still got 2 out of 3 guns still. Everyone wants one of the hertiage .22s. I hope they do it for 99 again I'll pick up somemore. The snubnose non ported 44mag I got had to go that things was redicilous the 500s&w is easier to shoot then that thing

Back
Top Bottom