Auburn 34 Alabama 28 FINAL !

Now it will be difficult to get an SEC team in the championship game. Unfortunately (in my opinion, even though it doesn't matter), without the SEC champion in the national championship game, it is a Kangaroo championship. FSU and Ohio State would not have gone undefeated in the SEC. It is looking like it is going to be "one of those years" for college football. Well, at least FSU probably will go and destroy whoever has the misfortune of giving hope to the rest ofhe country....reminding everyone that football is still best played in the South.

43431675.jpg

Don't agree. If Mizz wins tonight, and Auburn beats them in the SEC championship, I think a 1 loss SEC team that beat the #1 and #4 (Mizz) will jump an undefeated Ohio. Could be wrong, but I see AU against FSU...

Now it will be difficult to get an SEC team in the championship game. Unfortunately (in my opinion, even though it doesn't matter), without the SEC champion in the national championship game, it is a Kangaroo championship. FSU and Ohio State would not have gone undefeated in the SEC. It is looking like it is going to be "one of those years" for college football. Well, at least FSU probably will go and destroy whoever has the misfortune of giving hope to the rest ofhe country....reminding everyone that football is still best played in the South.

Back
Top Bottom