• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***** Attention all AR parts hoarders!!! Important Notice *****

Hey I just saw your post and I'm getting back to starting my first build of the AR platform. Any help with leftover parts would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to buy a few parts at a time as I move forward with the build. If you or someone has a part here or there that isn't being used would def be in my area of need and want

Items I have so far: stripped lower and trigger guard.
Need: everything else

Any help with getting some of these parts, whether used or new would def help me with my first build.

Thanks.

Hey I just saw your post and I'm getting back to starting my first build of the AR platform. Any help with leftover parts would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to buy a few parts at a time as I move forward with the build. If you or someone has a part here or there that isn't being used would def be in my area of need and want

Items I have so far: stripped lower and trigger guard.
Need: everything else

Any help with getting some of these parts, whether used or new would def help me with my first build.

Thanks.

Yeah man sure enough. Keep a I on this post for updates. I am also gonna start one and give away all the extra stuff I get.

I have a trigger assembly never used if you still need a trigger group? It's from a spikes lower parts kit. I used all the lower parts minus the trigger group. I was once given an item and now it's my pay it forward time. Let me know sir!

I have a trigger assembly never used if you still need a trigger group? It's from a spikes lower parts kit. I used all the lower parts minus the trigger group. I was once given an item and now it's my pay it forward time. Let me know sir!

PM sent thanks

Back
Top Bottom