• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

***** Attention all AR parts hoarders!!! Important Notice *****

Jbum

Default rank 5000+ posts
A face not even my mother loves!!!
Reaction score
I am looking for your old dusty, dirty, painted and until now forgotten about AR parts. I want to build a cheap AR (NOT TO FLIP) So look in those boxes, safes and socks drawer and see if you can help me out. As long as it performs looks means nothing. Even if its an Obama lower wait um....... Ok even a 20 dollar Obama lower what ever. Piece by piece I would like to ODTstien this thing out.

Here is a list of what I have already and I will update as I go along.

Okay so thats pretty short now but with hoarding habits and me trying to help you through them we can have a full list before you know it. Now turn them couch cushions, bust open them old shoe boxes and lets get this thing built!!!!!

You can post here what ya have and price or just PM.

Thanks and God Bless ............ Jbum

Last edited:
Man gun owners and especially ODTers are some of the most genuine and nicest people that I associate with. I already have one awesome cool cat (kingsix) giving me parts . Yes free giving them to me WOW. Now I am willing to pay but hell the free stuff is welcomed to. :)

Last edited:
I am willing to donate it. PM me your address and I will try to get it in the mail by end of the week. I am a pay it forward kind of person. Who knows, you might be able to help me out at some point in the future.

I am willing to donate it. PM me your address and I will try to get it in the mail by end of the week. I am a pay it forward kind of person. Who knows, you might be able to help me out at some point in the future.

Man that's freaking awesome sir thank you so much.

PM inbound

See how Jbum's help the hoarder program works guys. You help me by helping yourself. Hmmmmmm

Oh and BTW I will show this process from start to finish. Take pics and record all the cussing as well. I have never built a complete AR but I k ow I can. May need some help on the upper. Hopefully once this extreme budget build is complete we can start this over for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom