• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Attempting to "correct" or "educate" someone concerning an item listed FS/FT

I know what "delicious" means but was afraid to ask or comment when I saw it in a thread....lol

If I had posted something incorrect, either because of ignorance or maybe a typographical error, I would hope that someone would correct me pretty quickly. I would want that correction in the form of a PM so that I don't look stupid to the entire ODT community!!

I have no problem with pointing out a factual error in a thread, like if someone has a Glock and they are selling it as a S&W or something like that. Stuff that is opinion, like value, price, availability, etc, should be kept to PM, but I'd say just keep it to yourself, because they probably won't care! :D

I'm a firm believer in something is worth what someone will pay for it. I was talking to a guy the other day that had purchased a $600 OD Glock with crooked sights and scratches on the slide and he was happy as could be. To each his own I guess!

If I had posted something incorrect, either because of ignorance or maybe a typographical error, I would hope that someone would correct me pretty quickly. I would want that correction in the form of a PM so that I don't look stupid to the entire ODT community!!

^^^This^^^

...:pop2:
i39.tinypic.com_33f45zc.png

I have no problem with pointing out a factual error in a thread, like if someone has a Glock and they are selling it as a S&W or something like that. Stuff that is opinion, like value, price, availability, etc, should be kept to PM, but I'd say just keep it to yourself, because they probably won't care! :D

I'm a firm believer in something is worth what someone will pay for it. I was talking to a guy the other day that had purchased a $600 OD Glock with crooked sights and scratches on the slide and he was happy as could be. To each his own I guess!

Hey I have a glock with a very rare "special" red color , no sights and three or four gouges,no mags and a worn out barrell- I'd let it go for $599 Firm.If you act today I'll throw in a extremely rare nylon holster, that I got from walmart.
Hurry before I list this baby , this is a special secret opportunity available only to a select few so let's keep this between us, the others might get mad they didn't have a chance at this.
When you coming by to pick it up?

Back
Top Bottom