• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Pro Gun Rally 4/14 EDIT: Permit pulled, legal rally is off...

170510-Lach-Swin-Maxine-Waters-tease_ecb2x5.jpeg
https://m.facebook.com/events/182853385827205?__tn__=*s-R

For those who don't have Facebook or for when Facebook censors this:

https://thenccpa.com/2018/03/18/americans-for-america-rally/

This is happening at (hopefully) every capitol around the nation.

We need to give this our best shot. We're running out of options before we are completely backed into a corner.

April 14th, 2 pm, Atlanta capitol. Be there and bring as many folks as you can.

EDIT: The organizer has noted that open carrying long guns is not suggested. You're grown adults living in a free country, so make your own informed choice on what/how to carry.

Edit 4/13/18: Those in charge have pulled the permit for this rally. The organizer states that they were surprised with a nearly $7k bill for gsp to come out and supervise this rally. Please be advised that if you still choose to attend, it will not be "legal" in the eyes of law enforcement. As great as it would have been to share this rally day with the rest of the nation, we will have to revisit this idea and take all of the guesswork out of the equation. We will also need more preparation time and funding. We will be in control of the event, instead of it just being the first person to sign up as an organizer. And when I say we, I mean a group of like-minded individuals, it could be folks from this site or it could be folks from gco, it really doesn't matter. What's important is that we learn from this. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Go to you tube - None of the other also WELL advertised rally's around the COUNTRY (Tx., Indiana, N.H., Colo.,etc...) today had permits either & people showed up.
Not surprised though, when Atl has a pop. of 6 mill & only 90k show up to vote against a mayor that is under fbi investigation tied to Mitchell who is in jail.
Have ya'll seen the Dem (Abrams) running for Gov. I know most of you all aren't inside the perimeter & have no interest in ATL but you may want to vote on NOVEMBER. 6th 2018. if you have not heard her ads she rants like a younger bat**** Maxine Waters clone.

See Gun confiscation in Deerfield -

SOLUTION. - IF 250 OF US WERE AT AO YESTERDAY FOR A FREE Hkvp9 & THE MEET & GREET lunches GET
at least 100 lets combine those at the capitals...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hold-rallies-at-state-capitols-across-us.html

The comments are the problem. The left does not understand how many people support the 2nd. Many of us have jobs and have to work, even on weekends. Our jobs do not let us just take off to go protest. The one thing this does highlight, which has been said alot, organizing rallies takes alot of people and lots of money which sadly the 2a group does not have. No billionaire donors footing the bill nor paying people to attend to boost numbers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hold-rallies-at-state-capitols-across-us.html

The comments are the problem. The left does not understand how many people support the 2nd. Many of us have jobs and have to work, even on weekends. Our jobs do not let us just take off to go protest. The one thing this does highlight, which has been said alot, organizing rallies takes alot of people and lots of money which sadly the 2a group does not have. No billionaire donors footing the bill nor paying people to attend to boost numbers
Wow, you aren't kidding about the comments. Those hardcore libturds wanna kill us all! Talking about hunting us down and stuff. Smdh.....

The comments are the problem. The left does not understand how many people support the 2nd. Many of us have jobs and have to work, even on weekends. Our jobs do not let us just take off to go protest.

and we are wise enough to stay far away from an event that is being organized by someone calling for open carrying of full loaded AR's. The Georgia based FB group has over 14,000 members and it looks like most of them passed on it, I know I did. I resigning the page and unfriended the owner a few days ago.

and we are wise enough to stay far away from an event that is being organized by someone calling for open carrying of full loaded AR's. The Georgia based FB group has over 14,000 members and it looks like most of them passed on it, I know I did. I resigning the page and unfriended the owner a few days ago.

Well if you're going to carry an ar, is there any other way to carry it? Ccw proves difficult and I don't carry a non "fully loaded" gun. I have enough paperweights :usa:

The left does not understand how many people support the 2nd.
People who support the 2A with their votes (and otherwise) tend to keep the right to keep and bear arms pretty high in their priorities. I think for a lot of anti-Second Amendment people this is just another cause du jour. The opposition can have all the headlines as long as we keep showing up to vote and supporting pro-rights people/organizations. The opposition will move on to attacking some other rights after they get bored and see something shiny.

Well if you're going to carry an ar, is there any other way to carry it? Ccw proves difficult and I don't carry a non "fully loaded" gun. I have enough paperweights :usa:
I think the question is more are we going to open carry an AR in public and why? Are we going to the mall or out to dinner with it slung over back or in full kit with the gun battle ready in front? Why do differently at a gun rights rally than we'd do on any normal day?

The problem resides more in that some people don't fully understand our rights to carry, combined with enough common sense to carry with forethought, and not behaving like an adult child pretending to be in Afghanistan on a mission.

I'm so glad we got past this. It had disaster written all over it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom