• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Pro Gun Rally 4/14 EDIT: Permit pulled, legal rally is off...

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/events/182853385827205?__tn__=*s-R

For those who don't have Facebook or for when Facebook censors this:

https://thenccpa.com/2018/03/18/americans-for-america-rally/

This is happening at (hopefully) every capitol around the nation.

We need to give this our best shot. We're running out of options before we are completely backed into a corner.

April 14th, 2 pm, Atlanta capitol. Be there and bring as many folks as you can.

EDIT: The organizer has noted that open carrying long guns is not suggested. You're grown adults living in a free country, so make your own informed choice on what/how to carry.

Edit 4/13/18: Those in charge have pulled the permit for this rally. The organizer states that they were surprised with a nearly $7k bill for gsp to come out and supervise this rally. Please be advised that if you still choose to attend, it will not be "legal" in the eyes of law enforcement. As great as it would have been to share this rally day with the rest of the nation, we will have to revisit this idea and take all of the guesswork out of the equation. We will also need more preparation time and funding. We will be in control of the event, instead of it just being the first person to sign up as an organizer. And when I say we, I mean a group of like-minded individuals, it could be folks from this site or it could be folks from gco, it really doesn't matter. What's important is that we learn from this. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Open carry a mosin everyone.

Don't even joke about that. Pro second amendment rallies are like gay pride parades everyone wants to go over the top. I would give the same advice to 2nd rally goers as I do to gay pride parade participants. Show up dressed like you dress for work so people see it is real people. Wearing tactical gear and open carrying rifle is the same as wearing hot pants and tiaras. It does nothing to help your cause.

Don't even joke about that. Pro second amendment rallies are like gay pride parades everyone wants to go over the top. I would give the same advice to 2nd rally goers as I do to gay pride parade participants. Show up dressed like you dress for work so people see it is real people. Wearing tactical gear and open carrying rifle is the same as wearing hot pants and tiaras. It does nothing to help your cause.

So to be clear hot pants and tiaras are a GO?

Back
Top Bottom