Atlanta Gun Show at Expo Center this weekend

Lots of guns in there today. And FREE parking to boot!

coolformula coolformula free parking. You should come. My offer still stands, I will pay your admission so free parking and free admission all you have to pay for is your gas ........... I understand Rossville is a haul, but there are no good shows up there. The Dalton show sucks...

wwboater wwboater appreciate the offer. Yea the Dalton show I just tried was super terrible. (I mean it was bad). All the shows up here are bad, camp Jordan , Dalton , gateway mall. I have tried just absolute terrible.

The last decent show I went too was the Knoxville expo. So I guess Knoxville or ATL expos are the best choices. Just close to 5 hours of round trip driving.

Hope everyone has a good show post some pics!!

I’m here waiting for all my ODT friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 33
Thanks

ALSO if you are an ODT person and want to buy one of my 43X MOS Glocks for $499.99 instead of the normal price of $549.. Just let me know your ODT and your screen name. I have 5 that I can do this deal.

I will also have a couple of SCARs in 308 and a CZ Checkmate Parrot.... and for alleycat alleycat I have a small tube of cosmoline that I can squirt some on to the new guns to make them smell old.......
43X MOS. for 500 is a good deal....

Back
Top Bottom