• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta car dealer recommendation

Bought my son a used car for college commuting last March.

It was brutal. I think things have eased up some.

Mazda makes an economical fun car to drive. Mazda of Roswell treated us fine.

You can rest assured that they are all perfectly will to stick it up your a$$ as far as possible. Do your research on Edmunds, KBB, NADA and be willing to walk away from a bad deal and you will prevail. Last time I traded I got a written offer from Carvana first and that made them increase the trade offer by over $1,000.

Hayward Allen Toyota in Athens. Bought my last 2 cars there. I knew what I wanted and just shopped price at all the dealers within 50 miles or so. Saved about $500 right off the top getting away from metro Atlanta. I live in Winder so Athens was only 30 minutes away. They fixed a transmission issue under warranty with NO PROBLEMS.

You can rest assured that they are all perfectly will to stick it up your a$$ as far as possible. Do your research on Edmunds, KBB, NADA and be willing to walk away from a bad deal and you will prevail. Last time I traded I got a written offer from Carvana first and that made them increase the trade offer by over $1,000.
lol last year I went to a honda dealer everything was 3k above msrp for addons. Not sure about now.

Hi, any recommendation for car dealers around Atlanta? I would like to trade in an old SUV for a new budget compact car.
I was in the market for a new car. Everybody has heard the horror stories about car dealers and the closing and finance etc.

I had done my research and made my wife test drive 6 different vehicles for a week each. (Turo) I was in the market for a Hyundai Santa Fe hybrid. I tried using Costco's auto buying program but this car was ‘not a available’ under that program. But they could sell me one for MSRP +4k.

Long story short. All the dealers in this area wanted MSRP +4-6k and I had to wait.

I used the Hyundai vehicle finder and ended up buying from a dealer in Cookeville TN at MSRP. I sent a $1,000 deposit and was given an approximate delivery date. I added the words in as delivered condition with zero dealer add ons to the contract they sent me.

I got a call and dragged a car trailer up and back (200 each way) to save $4.000.

Explore your options and don’t be afraid to go out of state. My closing (my first) was a breeze. They offered a series of options. I declined everything except the extended warranty.

Back
Top Bottom