• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new Career central Georgia up to Atlanta

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
Wanted to check with you folks in addition to Indeed. Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and all the way up to Henry County.

My name is Philip (but I go by Andy, my middle name) and I am looking for a new career. I have experience in Retail (General Manager, Operations Manager 13 year’s combined), the auto industry (Service, Parts, Sales, I’m not a mechanic on paper, but I have been doing mechanic work for a long time), and in Information Technology (I have not worked in the field since early COVID, but I went to school for Systems Administration and worked in the field 6 years).
I can provide a resume and references of course. I’m looking for anything that pays well and has a decent work/home balance. I have worked over 62 hours a week all year, and I never see my family.
If you have anything or know of anything in the areas of Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and all the way up to Henry County, please reach out!
Thanks y’all!

I’ve been targeting your area for roofing sales, if you’re interested in giving it a try let me know.
We could definitely use someone in your area, a little slow getting started but the pay is great and work home life balance has been an absolute blessing for my family.

shoot me a pm if you’re interested in learning more

Back
Top Bottom