• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At A Child Birthday Party... - lol

I keep as many guns as I can on me so they don't get stolen when I'm not home.

Yea thats it! :D
I like that style ! Im gonna try that!
Officer: Son ! Why do you have 15 guns on you All in holsters ?
Me: Because i dont want any of them to get stolen and fall into the wrong hands , sir ! :becky:

I carry everywhere. I don't tell anybody though. Not about to argue, defend, or explain why. None of their damn business.
Yuuppp.... Same with me...
That's why I went and took my CCW and legally take mines concealed everywhere... (Well, supposedly in Church is illegal... BUT after Churches cases in South Carolina and Texas, I am ready...)

Yuuppp.... Same with me...
That's why I went and took my CCW and legally take mines concealed everywhere... (Well, supposedly in Church is illegal... BUT after Churches cases in South Carolina and Texas, I am ready...)
Gonna be honest here. I carried occasionally without a permit back home for a long time because I was just out in the stix all the time, but yea, got my permit and im rollin heavy wherever I go now. Feels a lot better.

I'm a former Air Cab Trooper and yes we will always have those that can't figure out which end of the gun the pointy thing comes out of..... they're called "Admin-pukes"....having said that if I do recall it was the Marines who put on red high heal shoes in Washington DC or abouts and did a road march to show solidarity with "Breast Cancer Awareness" or some female issue or other....just sayn'.

I'm a former Air Cab Trooper and yes we will always have those that can't figure out which end of the gun the pointy thing comes out of..... they're called "Admin-pukes"....having said that if I do recall it was the Marines who put on red high heal shoes in Washington DC or abouts and did a road march to show solidarity with "Breast Cancer Awareness" or some female issue or other....just sayn'.
Well Sir, My Son is An Apache Pilot with The Army, and that Man shoots because he knows!! And carry one of his pistols all the time, except when inside the Military Base.... lol (How ironic, hum!!!)
:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

7c80bbc3146413172338033618_700wa_0.gif

Back
Top Bottom