• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At A Child Birthday Party... - lol

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
This actually happened to me and my Son. We were talking in a child birthday party about a better clip to hold the extra mag concealed in the pocket, and I pulled mine to show him.... One of his Army friend was totally surprised and asked both of us "So, Are you guys carrying here at this birthday party?" - We laughed and said "Dude, who will protect these children and our wives in case sheet hit the fan?"
20200701_213405.jpg

Oh, I didn't know we weren't supposed to carry at birthday parties. Whoops!

I had a good chuckle with my father in law recently. We were at a family get together and he showed me his appendix carry G19, and I had my pocket carry Hellcat. We were the only two carrying. My wife thinks we're nuts, go figure.

This actually happened to me and my Son. We were talking in a child birthday party about a better clip to hold the extra mag concealed in the pocket, and I pulled mine to show him.... One of his Army friend was totally surprised and asked both of us "So, Are you guys carrying here at this birthday party?" - We laughed and said "Dude, who will protect these children and our wives in case sheet hit the fan?"
View attachment 2697627
Standard answer to such a question is always "Don't worry, of course I am."

Back
Top Bottom