• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Arrow heads

Anyone into arrow heads? Post your Pics
My brother has several cases he would like to sell.:D Will post some pics later today.
Almost forgot lol (FLINT) artifacts not modern weapons.
Reloader: I collected arrowheads for many years, including tool items, like blades, axes, stone clubs, mortar & pestals, etc. Haven't been too active in it for a couple of years, but always looking for something special which I don't already have in the collection. I especially collected higher grade white quartz arrowheads, spearheads, blades, etc. Also anything made of a translucent or other unusual type stone. Would like to get a white quartz tomahawk - which I've seen just a few of, and serrated points of any type, if nice. I've already got a great number of the more common styles of points. Had my best luck field hunting in areas where they've just clear-cut some wooded areas and stumps have been dislodged. Especially if it's near a good size stream or river with a little land elevation. Those are the type places they freguently made settlements. Also when walking farm fields hunting doves, quail, etc., sometimes I'd find myself not paying enough attention to the birds as much as looking around the ground for arrowheads. I sold off part of my old collection awhile back to thin it down, but unfortunately, I found that it wasn't worth all that much. But it's still alot of fun to get out and hunt for them while checking the animal trails for the coming hunting season. If you want, or for that matter, anyone else that reads this that may have any descent artifacts that they want to sell off, they can email me with some photos to: artifactman@comcast.net I'm not sure if they'll be anything I still want for the collection, but I would be happy to take a look and let them know.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone into arrow heads? Post your Pics
My brother has several cases he would like to sell.:D Will post some pics later today.
Almost forgot lol (FLINT) artifacts not modern weapons.
Reloader: I collected arrowheads for many years, including tool items, like blades, axes, stone clubs, mortar & pestals, etc. Haven't been too active in it for a couple of years, but always looking for something special which I don't already have in the collection. I especially collected higher grade white quartz arrowheads, spearheads, blades, etc. Also anything made of a translucent or other unusual type stone. Would like to get a white quartz tomahawk - which I've seen just a few of, and serrated points of any type, if nice. I've already got a great number of the more common styles of points. Had my best luck field hunting in areas where they've just clear-cut some wooded areas and stumps have been dislodged. Especially if it's near a good size stream or river with a little land elevation. Those are the type places they freguently made settlements. Also when walking farm fields hunting doves, quail, etc., sometimes I'd find myself not paying enough attention to the birds as much as looking around the ground for arrowheads. I sold off part of my old collection awhile back to thin it down, but unfortunately, I found that it wasn't worth all that much. But it's still alot of fun to get out and hunt for them while checking the animal trails for the coming hunting season. If you want, or for that matter, anyone else that reads this that may have any descent artifacts that they want to sell off, they can email me with some photos to: artifactman@comcast.net I'm not sure if they'll be anything I still want for the collection, but I would be happy to take a look and let them know.

Is this some sort of knife or point. Edges are vey sharp.

i49.tinypic.com_qq68mg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom