• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Arrow heads

RELOADER

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Anyone into arrow heads? Post your Pics
My brother has several cases he would like to sell.:D Will post some pics later today.
Almost forgot lol (FLINT) artifacts not modern weapons.

we have a couple of quartz arrowheads,found them in the yard(dug up) when we first moved in our home back in 89.
i'll have to find them,maybe in the safe.
when i was a kid we would walk the freshly plowed fiels back in n.e. ar and find loads of arrowheads.
out 140 past waleska,there was a huge indian population along the pine log creek area

Have found bucketful on our hunting property in Greene County.Picked em in the logging decks and after it rains is best.Arrowhead police coming for me?

Have found bucketful on our hunting property in Greene County.Picked em in the logging decks and after it rains is best.Arrowhead police coming for me?

If you find them on your property or have permission from the property owner you are safe ti remove them no matter if you dug them up or found them on the surface. It is a big deal if you do not have the owners permission or if it is government property. I worked on a case in another state recently where some people had been looting on state property.

Are you aware that its a federal crime to remove them from where there found...

It is not a crime to pick them up from a plowed field with land owners permission or to find them in construction overburden. However you can't pick them up in or on any waterway or dig for them.

Co-worker's kid is ate up with arrowhead hunting. He is even making his own now. He has found several down on our hunt lease south of Columbus.
Nice to see some kid's still enjoy the outdoors unlike the plethora of phag gaming kid's that never see the light of day and just suck on soda pops all day with their cell phone within arm's reach.

Back
Top Bottom