• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arm or Alley

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Has anybody had business dealings with this outfit? I was going to order a BCG from the but of course there are few negatives reviews as with any business but I have never used them before so I would appreciate your experience wether it be positive or negative. I know there shipping is through the roof but the price is worth it I guess. SpiceTac prices are asinine.

Nothing about quality or service, just that they helped the alphabet boys trace back ghost gun parts to buyers, along with other vendors. I just remembered their name from seeing the story a while ago.

No worries.
I looked at their site a while back, also, as I received an email sale flyer, but passed after reading literally dozens of bad CS reports. I don't cotton to people taking my money and treating me like s###.

No worries.
I looked at their site a while back, also, as I received an email sale flyer, but passed after reading literally dozens of bad CS reports. I don't cotton to people taking my money and treating me like s###.
Yeah! I have seen some doozie bad CS reviews. I think I am going with the Lantac enhanced 308 nitride BCG. It looks like jewelry and has some great reviews. Expensive as hell though. It's either Buy once or buy twice and cuss like a sailor for a week. LOL

Back
Top Bottom