• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are you sure you want the reset button pressed!

Different time and circumstances. IF the the comes that open revolt becomes necessary, there will be wide spread deaths, jobs will be non existent,factories dormant, no power or fuel, family members and friends will be fighting each other. If someone is actively involved they will more than likely DIE. Historically less than 5% have the courage to put themselves in harms way, and volunteer to die so that others might be free. I doubt many vocal supporters of a "reset" would have the fortitude... And anyone that thinks a war would be more desirable than a peaceful vote is woefully misguided.

X2 I worry more about my children and wife than myself in this situation. I guess most people do. I also believe that patriotism is fundamental to freedom and I want my children to be free. I like to think Im a patriot and feel like Ive made that decision but in reality the question hasnt been asked yet.

Different time and circumstances. IF the the comes that open revolt becomes necessary, there will be wide spread deaths, jobs will be non existent,factories dormant, no power or fuel, family members and friends will be fighting each other. If someone is actively involved they will more than likely DIE. Historically less than 5% have the courage to put themselves in harms way, and volunteer to die so that others might be free. I doubt many vocal supporters of a "reset" would have the fortitude... And anyone that thinks a war would be more desirable than a peaceful vote is woefully misguided.

^^^^THIS, THIS, THIS^^^^
People just don't recognize how much they take for granted. Here's a question that might give you some perspective.

For those that think they are well prepped, how much dental floss and toothpaste do you have stored? Not important? Say that when you have to have a tooth pulled without painkillers because you didn't take care of your teeth and got cavities you could not get filled. Think about a pair of pliers and a knee in your chest. What about when you see people dieing from simple infections because there are no antibiotics.

Anyone that thinks the reset button is a good thing has not thought this through very well and relates to Snake Plissken WAY to much. LOL!

An experienced field commander, when faced with those kinds of odds, would call for a massive, coordinated preemptive strike to eliminate the enemy's ability to muster a force that large.

Drive over and check out the Georgia guidestones. They have a pretty good measure of how many people should be left alive in the world. Makes for some interesting reading, or not, depending on which language you are trying to read.

Drive over and check out the Georgia guidestones. They have a pretty good measure of how many people should be left alive in the world. Makes for some interesting reading, or not, depending on which language you are trying to read.

I have a real problem with the first two.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

They would appear to promote forced birth control (abortion?) and selective breeding of humans. I'm not a very big fan of either idea.

Here is a little veiw of what could and would more than likley happen if the button is pressed.

1. The poor and lazy make up over 60% of the US and depend on the goverment for that Well Fair check and food stamps to live and the majority belong to or are affiliated with 5th largest army in the world!

2. The 5th largest army in the world is The un-organized american gangs which are made up of IDC (I dont care) people. these gangs can mobilize and unite in a very short time and take over and control large areas quickly with military persision.

3. If the reset button is pressed what you would possibly be looking at will be roving gangs (MS13, GD, Bloods, Crips, ECT. These groups of gang memebers will consist anywhere from double digits to tripple digit groups moving into towns and working their way thru your neighborhoods going house to house scavaging food, DRUGS, guns, ammo, raping, killing, torturing and burning what they dont take.

Large areas of the US will resemble Somolia with in fighting and gang wars like we have never seen before.

The US military has an estamated 4% gang members in their ranks right now and those numbers are increasing daily. This is a consertive estamate!

4.If you think you and your family can hold off double to tripple digit numbers of people intent on killing you and taking what you have and survive GOOD LUCK!

5.Then to add to the mess other Goverments who will be invading to claim land and natural resources.
1. Mexico from the south
2. Russia from the north
3. Cuba from the south.
4. Chinese and North Korea
5. Add race isues to the mix. Blacks roving and killing all non-blacks and whites and orientals and spanish doing the same thing!

There is not a hole big enough or deep enough to hide in.

This is the relazation you need understand!

I always wondered what Glen Beck would sound like while tripping on acid.

here is a little veiw of what could and would more than likley happen if the button is pressed.

1. The poor and lazy make up over 60% of the us and depend on the goverment for that well fair check and food stamps to live and the majority belong to or are affiliated with 5th largest army in the world!

2. The 5th largest army in the world is the un-organized american gangs which are made up of idc (i dont care) people. These gangs can mobilize and unite in a very short time and take over and control large areas quickly with military persision.

3. If the reset button is pressed what you would possibly be looking at will be roving gangs (ms13, gd, bloods, crips, ect. These groups of gang memebers will consist anywhere from double digits to tripple digit groups moving into towns and working their way thru your neighborhoods going house to house scavaging food, drugs, guns, ammo, raping, killing, torturing and burning what they dont take.

Large areas of the us will resemble somolia with in fighting and gang wars like we have never seen before.

The us military has an estamated 4% gang members in their ranks right now and those numbers are increasing daily. This is a consertive estamate!

4.if you think you and your family can hold off double to tripple digit numbers of people intent on killing you and taking what you have and survive good luck!

5.then to add to the mess other goverments who will be invading to claim land and natural resources.
1. Mexico from the south
2. Russia from the north
3. Cuba from the south.
4. Chinese and north korea
5. Add race isues to the mix. Blacks roving and killing all non-blacks and whites and orientals and spanish doing the same thing!

there is not a hole big enough or deep enough to hide in.

this is the relazation you need understand!

please note. Not a group 4 member..........................

Back
Top Bottom