• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are PM's now called "Start A Conversation" ?

How do you delete your private messages now? I must be a dummy, but I can't figure it out. !!

You are not alone. I'd love to clean out my box. Every time I start adjusting to the new ODT I can't do the things that used to be simple.
While we're on the subject of deletions, how can you delete a comment you've posted?

You are not alone. I'd love to clean out my box. Every time I start adjusting to the new ODT I can't do the things that used to be simple.
While we're on the subject of deletions, how can you delete a comment you've posted?
You can't delete your own posts now, nor can you close your own threads. You can however edit your "conversations," the single determining factor in establishing feedback.

You can't delete your own posts now, nor can you close your own threads. You can however edit your "conversations," the single determining factor in establishing feedback.

Not loving that too much, especially closing my own thread.
How is editing my conversations the single determining factor in establishing feedback??

Not loving that too much, especially closing my own thread.
How is editing my conversations the single determining factor in establishing feedback??
Private messages (conversations) are the record of a deal between members.

If someone backs out or does not honor the terms of the deal as said in private messages, a negative feedback will remain.

Back
Top Bottom