Are People Becoming Increasingly Hostile?

I know the one you're talking about but that is and has been pretty much isolated and SOUNDLY condemned by all sides, IMO. IIRC, they're the same small fool congregation/cult who went out and protested funerals of deceased veterans and soldiers.

You can go back and look at my comment where I said, "....most any congregation...." and see that. We can play games all day long with hatred of established Christian religion, but on the whole I still contend they are not the problem with anarchy and VIOLENCE in this country today, period.
The reason we can go back and forth is because every group has extremists, even religion. There's no hatred from me with established religion. Just proving a point.

People up here in Virginia gonout of there way to save or just greet you from half way across the parking lot. I mean everyone I pass in this little town is super cordial. You never really think about and appreciate it untill you lived in or around Atlanta. Even the 3 black people that live hear are really nice.

Times are definitely weird right now. My wife has one of the biggest bleeding hearts for all of humanity of anyone that I have ever met. With the current climate in America right now it has really been wearing her down, almost to a point where I worry about her health with it. It has put her on edge with little everyday things that never got to her before. She's not the type who would snap and lash out, she is the type that would snap and just break down in tears. I hate seeing her like this, it's honestly heart breaking to me. She just wants people to get along better. The group that she blames the most is Christians, which I believe is a huge problems these days. Jesus loved and excepted everybody. Christians love those who agree with them and don't push against their beliefs. And with the way social media is these days it is much easier to see what is really in a persons heart.

I am in the same boat. Thinking differently than someone is not the end of the world. Hell, it's what has made this the greatest country in the world to live in. I fear the world that my kids are stepping into, and hope that I have done everything necessary for them to thrive where ever they decide to go in life.

You know when all this started last year I brushed it off and kept going like nothing happened but I can truthfully say I’ve been depressed from it for a while. It’s changed how I interact, travel and think. I’m more worried about my kids and how it’s going to all work out for them but it’s definitely left a mark on me.

The further we put God out of our minds the more we let hate and anger in. I would open the door for someone in Atlanta and half the people wouldn't even acknowledge I was even there. That's when I just decided to act like a Christian a go on with my business. I know I say some things on here that's questionable but laughter heals the soul. So I can't help myself sometimes. If the Democrats had it thier way there would be no God. Or just have the mention of his name politically incorrect. I know it's hard but you just have to worry about your business and let the rest go.

Been seeing it for 50 years here in Atlanta/Marietta. In the late 60's National Data systems, Started bringing Yankees. Atlanta was on the cutting edge of software which turned into HBO. Then Ted Turner a bankrupt sign mogul started a cable company. Telecommunications? Contell then Gte then Verizon. They all brought Yankees with their values into Atlanta. They then started moving into the suburbs. Marietta and Roswell were in the boonies..
IBM, MindSpring? Each bringing more that don't share southern values and don't teach them to their children.

Here we are! If you hold the door for someone, They don't say Thank You. Do it anyway just to piss them off.

End of the day we are are all made up of the same thing and are more fragile than most realize. Life’s short we only get so many spins around that big bright thing in the sky use it wisely. I know not everybody practices Christianity but for me it feels like the rapture is upon us. I’m not a church goer by any stretch but lately it’s felt like something I should change ymmv

End of the day we are are all made up of the same thing and are more fragile than most realize. Life’s short we only get so many spins around that big bright thing in the sky use it wisely. I know not everybody practices Christianity but for me it feels like the rapture is upon us. I’m not a church goer by any stretch but lately it’s felt like something I should change ymmv
We have one more sign before the rapture. God said there would be irrefutable proof of his existence before he comes. I believe in the next ten years that will happen. They will find the Arc of the Covenant or something like that but that has to happen first. Isreil will become a nation, increased in frequency in natural disasters will come about , disease and pestilence and undeniable proof of his existence will come about. One has happened, one is increasing in frequency is happening so that leaves one left to go. When that happens it will all lined up. That could happen tomorrow so we don't have to worry about that just yet but I believe we will see in our time.

Has anyone else noticed that more and more people are becoming hostile or showing aggression for little to no reason?

These past few weeks I’ve had both acquaintances and business associates I’ve had to cut ties with due to their behavior as of late. One outright threatening violence because I wouldn’t give him 100% of the cut on a business deal he had nothing to do with. I figured something like this would happen with the economic and political climates along with media putting everyone on edge for an extended period of time. However, I’ve never had this many problems with people consistently in my whole life.
Mannn , I thought I was the only one who felt like this bro smh I'm so glad to see this post !I'm not alone

Back
Top Bottom