• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Archery shop in Cobb County

Mitch is a dirtbag... sorry he is I know far too many folks that will never darken his doorway again. I have had dealing with twice, two strikes is all he gets...

I really miss Wade at WD Archery in Cartersville , he closed up shop this year..

I have had nothing but good experiences with Mitch (not saying you haven't). I have been going there for about 8 years, there may be others out there that may be better, but he has always treated me well.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Mitch (not saying you haven't). I have been going there for about 8 years, there may be others out there that may be better, but he has always treated me well.
you're right just going by mine and several other folks who have dealt with him in the past, his main issue has always been he thinks he is the only show in town, and he is up there....

It would be nice to find one in West Cobb I have looked and there is nothing , I shoot traditional and what I find is all Compound or xbow

It's a drive for you but Bowhunters supply in Carrollton & Bowdon have traditional stuff. There's an older guy there that is extremely knowledgeable on traditional stuff. One of the other guys working there said he's a former longbow (I think) US champ or something along those lines.

I also use the Army Navy store in Stockbridge, they also have a lot of traditional archery stuff, just got a killer deal on a hoyt gamemaster recurve. I know it's not a stick and string but it doesn't have pulleys or cams, it's about as traditional as I want. Matt over there is great.

Nontypical Archery in Woodstock is a bow tuning-repair service. Has some inventory but can get you anything through the big 3 distributors and a local wholesaler. They have all the state of the art technical equipment for super tuning bows, swapping out strings and building custom arrows. They also have BLOB TARGETS. Call Coop at 678-361-4106. They are at 205 Cherokee Springs Way Woodstock Ga. 30188. He's running a special through Christmas to do a full inspection and tune with maintainence for only $90.00. It's regularly $120.00. A true one on one experience with a man that has a passion for bowhunting and archery that no one can match. He gives you all the time you need and answers all your questions, gives advice and critiques your shooting form. He's into speed and can show you ways to get every single foot per second out of your bow. Coop tuned my Bowtech Insanity for speed and accuracy. Now, at 29 inch draw length, 63 lbs. draw weight, I'm getting 364 feet per second out of it! Give Coop at Nontypical Archery a call for an appointment and get yourself and your bow shooting better than ever.

Based on other posts, '1crazybowhunter' is 'Coop', so not sure why he wrote this ad in third person?

Anywho...

Legacy Outdoors in Cartersville is awesome

Josh at legacy outdoors in cartersville.Best around imo. Heck of a nice a nice guy as well.

x3! Always a pleasure to do business with Josh.

My personal favorite is Social Circle Ace. Well stocked archery shop with very helpful, knowledgeable guys. It's a long ways from Cherokee/Cobb, but well worth the drive.

Governors gun club in west cobb. I am a manager and we have a full archery pro shop. Our main line of bows are Hoyt and Bowtech. Mitchell Irvin shoots for the Hoyt pro staff is one of our bow techs and sponsored shooters. We have a 30 yard indoor range and 75 yd outdoor range. We offer weekly indoor tournaments throughout the winter. You can check us out online at governorsgunclub.com

Back
Top Bottom