• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Archery shop in Cobb County

gables in douglasville is where I go to get my bow worked on they are nice people and good prices. there is also a bowtech at the governors gun club in hiram and they have a 3d shooting range as well

Nontypical Archery in Woodstock is a bow tuning-repair service. Has some inventory but can get you anything through the big 3 distributors and a local wholesaler. They have all the state of the art technical equipment for super tuning bows, swapping out strings and building custom arrows. They also have BLOB TARGETS. Call Coop at 678-361-4106. They are at 205 Cherokee Springs Way Woodstock Ga. 30188. He's running a special through Christmas to do a full inspection and tune with maintainence for only $90.00. It's regularly $120.00. A true one on one experience with a man that has a passion for bowhunting and archery that no one can match. He gives you all the time you need and answers all your questions, gives advice and critiques your shooting form. He's into speed and can show you ways to get every single foot per second out of your bow. Coop tuned my Bowtech Insanity for speed and accuracy. Now, at 29 inch draw length, 63 lbs. draw weight, I'm getting 364 feet per second out of it! Give Coop at Nontypical Archery a call for an appointment and get yourself and your bow shooting better than ever.

Back
Top Bottom