• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR 15 not used in school shooting

Regardless of what anyone believes, whether you believe it really happened or not, believe it was a Gov't drill that ended up getting covered by media and they had to roll with it, believe what you want, but the FACT is it DID NOT happen the way it was reported and anyone with half a brain can easily figure that out. (Apparently half the Country has less than half a brain). We may never know the full truth, but what is evident is the fact the Gov't instantly jumped in to twist it to feed their agenda. If this really happened, then our Gov't is truly the twisted sick machine that our Fathers and Grand Fathers have been telling us it is for years. I am a history buff and I seem to recall several regimes that started JUST like what our Gov't has been for the last almost 50 years. It is just now really starting to kick into high gear. I have never been a real big believer that our Gov't, the good ol' US of A could do that, but now with a little more age and wisdom I can see the writing on the wall and it turns out our elders were spot on.

He actually had 15 post or so. Posted a rifle (s&w M&p15) and spelled out he bought from the gun shop he "worked at" with intent to sell for profit, and included credit card terms. Then to top it posted he had done it several other times, and resorted to insults when several members pointed it out as illegal. He embodied all we don't want here, and the Mods moved quickly, and appropriately.

Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough! :tsk:

I always miss the good threads. :(

Do you think this revelation (?) will make any difference? The liberal a--holes will just keep preaching that it was and the bone-headed sheeple will just keep on believing them. I said frm he first that the first responders did not mentuin any type of rifle found inside the school, only pistols.

Back
Top Bottom