AR 15 lighting system

What exactly are you looking for? A light that mounts to m-lok, a pressure pad that mounts to m-lok, a while setup that mounts to m-lok, something else? Have a pic of your rifle?

What exactly are you looking for? A light that mounts to m-lok, a pressure pad that mounts to m-lok, a while setup that mounts to m-lok, something else? Have a pic of your rifle?
Yes a pressure activated pad and light kit attached to the rifle via M-lok. Most of the rifles I have had utilized either Surefire or Streamlight. I just wanted to gather some Intel from individuals that do builds.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 21
Cloud defensive and modlite make excellent products. The rein and rein micro from Cloud come as an all inclusive package that mounts the switch to the pic rail at the top of the handguard. Not sure if you can swapped the pieces around. Modlite you buy each piece separately so the mounting options are plentiful. Neither option is as budget friendly as a m600df or protac hlx. I run modlite, plv2 heads with a surefire ds00 tailcap, unitity modbutton, and arisaka mount. That setup in either the 18650 or the 18350 ( 1 or 2 battery) will set you back $500. I think the m600df with a mlok mount will run close to $400.

Cloud defensive and modlite make excellent products. The rein and rein micro from Cloud come as an all inclusive package that mounts the switch to the pic rail at the top of the handguard. Not sure if you can swapped the pieces around. Modlite you buy each piece separately so the mounting options are plentiful. Neither option is as budget friendly as a m600df or protac hlx. I run modlite, plv2 heads with a surefire ds00 tailcap, unitity modbutton, and arisaka mount. That setup in either the 18650 or the 18350 ( 1 or 2 battery) will set you back $500. I think the m600df with a mlok mount will run close to $400.
I appreciate the information. Its amazing how expensive things are now based off popularity and how I got along without it back in the day LOL.

I appreciate the information. Its amazing how expensive things are now based off popularity and how I got along without it back in the day LOL.
In the gun world, popular does not mean quality or expensive. You get what you pay for most of the time, just like anything else.

There's also a difference in use, cheaper options will suffice subject to factors.

In the gun world, popular does not mean quality or expensive. You get what you pay for most of the time, just like anything else.

There's also a difference in use, cheaper options will suffice subject to factors.
Cheapest I go for weapon lights is Malkoff. I’ve had everything from mod lite to inforce. I’ve settled on Mod Lite, Surefire, and Malkoff for heads, throw Reptillia in there for bodies. Haley and Arisaka for mounts. I still have I think one Cloud lcs- which if you’re trying to mount the pressure pad on an mlok slot Teufel_Hunden Teufel_Hunden is your best bet I think. Although magpul also makes a mount but I haven’t tried it.

Buy used on a budget, you can look I sold some olight (100 bucks) and surefire MDF600's (215) just this week.

The surefire that price is not a bad deal. Just be sure their real.

Modlite, CD, SF all have solid options.

Olight gets mixed reviews.

Streamlight is a budget friendly option.

Back
Top Bottom