• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR-15 Build Issue - Feedback Needed from ODT Brain Trust

Thanks Shrek926 for your offer. I got so flustrated yesterday that I removed the Timney trigger and installed the stock kit trigger. If we can work it out I might still have you look it over. The Timney trigger functions so much better. Sent you a PM this morning.

I finally took the AR to the range tonight for the first time and at first everything was great. But after shooting 30 or so rounds I had the trigger pins fall out. Once that happened obviously the trigger was loose and would not function correctly. I think my solution may be to install some non-rotating trigger pins. I am looking for some feedback on this solution and a good source for the pins.

KNS Pins are the best bar-non! It is also a good time Primary Arms has them on sell this weekend I think. I have them on both my AR's and will not own another without them!

KNS Pins are the best bar-non! It is also a good time Primary Arms has them on sell this weekend I think. I have them on both my AR's and will not own another without them!
The KNS pins they have on sell are not the "non-rotating" type. I am not sure the regular pins would be any better than the pins that came in my lower build kit. Thanks for the feedback though.

I finally took the AR to the range tonight for the first time and at first everything was great. But after shooting 30 or so rounds I had the trigger pins fall out. Once that happened obviously the trigger was loose and would not function correctly. I think my solution may be to install some non-rotating trigger pins. I am looking for some feedback on this solution and a good source for the pins.

Lower parts source?

Was it the hammer pin or trigger pin walking out?

Back
Top Bottom